Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mindy and Milan Get Married!

On October 11, my youngest daughter got married in Sacramento, so Dan and I flew out from Richmond, Virginia to be there. It was a very busy, exciting, and celebratory 10 days, with a whirlwind of activity from beginning to end. The wedding was quite the family affair, with the bride and groom (Mindy & Milan) making sure nobody was left out! My other three daughters were bridesmaids, as was Milan's sister. Milan's two brothers were groomsmen, and my son-in-law conducted the wedding ceremony. All seven of my grandkids were participants from the oldest granddaughter (14 years old) down to my youngest grandson (8 months old) playing a role, including Milan and Mindy's two sons. Here are some pictures of the highlights from the wedding day. 
 




























No comments:

Post a Comment