Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost - The Next Seven Years

Hello Blog Friends!

For some reason unknown to me, I am no longer able to log in to my orignial travel blog, found at this address:

http://beckylaine.blogspot.com/

After spending hours and days trying to figure it out, and becoming quite frustrated, I've decided to begin a "Part 2". I'm trying to keep everything as much like the original blog as possible, such as the layout of the blog itself, and the format I use for posts.

I will include a page on this new blog with a link to the original for anyone interested in accessing the archives. From what I understand, the original blog won't go away, but some strange quirk has locked me out of there!

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read my posts, and hopefully this new wrinkle won't be as frustrating to you as it has been for me!

Stay tuned for new posts to show up here beginning August 2014.

Posts from September 2, 2007 through August 13, 2014 can be found here:

http://beckylaine.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment