Thursday, August 29, 2019

Family Fun

At long last, I can finally say I’m current with the blog! Not that it’s every really done, as long as we are rolling down the road, there will always be a place we’ve stayed, enjoyed, visited, and photographed. But sometimes we’re so busy moving, I can’t keep up in the moment, and I fall months behind real time with my posts. Now, after working on it for a year, I am in real time again. 

This posts celebrates family! We’ve had so many wonderful opportunities to see the kids and grandkids since arriving in Sacramento in May, and these pictures are literally just a snapshot of those good times. Graduations, soccer games, music competitions, birthday parties, swim lessons, and just hanging out, there’s nothing better in the world! 

We're off again for another couple of months, but in the meantime, here's what we've been up to lately. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment